18.11.11

Last Trip of the Semester?!?!

Uganda Day 88

Today we leave for the last trip of the semester. That is just crazy...We are headed to Lira in the north. This area has been ravaged by the LRA and rebels in the past. We will visit some organizations that are run by Westerners and then at least one that is run by a Ugandan woman. It should be really interesting to see the difference between a 'need' filled by a native versus a westerner. And the funding aspect of something funded from the inside and something western funded.
Please pray for safe travels and great experiences!
(and time to do all the homework that has to be done for next week...)
Have a beautiful weekend!
Shilo, Eliannah, and I

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip. I will be praying that all goes well. This picture is adorable! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know that I will be praying for safe travel, open eyes and hearts, and for the ministries that you will be visiting and all that the Lord wants to show you!

    ReplyDelete