Thought for the day:
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. - 2nd Corinthians 12:9-10
I really needed that today. Thank you.
ReplyDeletePsalms 23:1-3
ReplyDeleteThe Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.
Dear all powerful Father God, please loving Lord, restore those who feel weak today, merciful One. As they rest tonight in your arms let them feel your peace. May your replenishing waters flow over them and renew their spirits. Bring healing Lord, bring good health Lord, bring Your grace and Your loving armor around those who cry out to you and give them protection.
Amen