17 Days until Uganda
I was sitting in Wes's car last night listening to his little cousin talk about her dream house and her dream job. She wants to study elephants in Africa, but is afraid of the big poisonous snakes. I couldn't help but smile. She's a cutie, but why am I so fast to discredit her dreams and assume that they will not come true? Dreams are so vital to life and childhood. Growing up I wanted to be a vet, granted I did not follow that but who am I to say that studying elephants in Africa is not an attainable goal? I mean someone has to do it, right? God gives each one of us dreams, and some are lucky enough to get to follow through with them.
And who am I to doubt the dreams that God gave?
Just some food for thought....
No comments:
Post a Comment